Medical Surgical Unit, Fulltime 7 A-7P Shift.
• Current Registered Nurse License in the state of Missouri
• BLS, ACLS or ability to obtain after being hired
• Ability to remain calm in stressful situation
• Ability to work effectively in collaboration with others.
• Effective communication skills
• Perform head to toe assessments
• Initiate and address daily plan of care
• Administer medications using the (7) medication rights
• Teaching patients and family members in disease process and proper medication instructions
• Intact professionally with patient and family members
• Initiate and monitor peripheral IV’s and Central lines
• Ability to monitor hemodynamic status of patient and correctly interpret the results
• Ability to perform treatments and provide services to level of licensure
Other skills and duties needed as pertinent to the listed job.