Physical Therapist: Full-time, 8am- 4pm Monday- Friday
Reports to the Director of Rehab
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and treat patients’ physical conditions and develop appropriate treatments plans in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Supervise physical therapy assistants.
- Educate patients on exercises and home care to facilitate their recovery.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to coordinate patient care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records.
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Must have graduated from an accredited physical therapy program.
- Must possess a physical therapy license from the state of Missouri.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of human anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31.50 – $51.62 per hour
Expected hours: 32-40 per week