Full-Time, 7p – 7a
- Current Missouri Registered Nurse License
- ACLS, BLS, PALS or ability to obtain after being hired.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with others.
- Effective communication skills.
- Leadership skills necessary.
- Ability to triage to ensure timely and appropriate care to patients.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cardiac monitoring, identify dysrhythmias and treat appropriately.
- Starting of peripheral IV’s and maintain central lines.
- Ability to monitor hemodynamic status of patient and correctly interpret the results.
Other skills and duties needed as pertinent to the listed job.