Provides high-quality, patient-centered care under the supervision of the Registered Nurse and/or Licensed Practical Nurse.
• Current CNA certificate in the state of Missouri.
• BLS or ability to obtain after being hired.
• Ability to work effectively in collaboration with others.
• Effective communication skills.
• Provide care and services in a manner consistent with the hospital’s mission, vision, and values
• Performs basic patient care responsibilities considering needs specific to the standard of care for patient’s age.
•Obtains patient’s vital signs and documents appropirately.
•Communicate appropriately and clearly to Nurse Manager, co-workers and physicians.
• Maintain a good working relationship both within the department and with other departments.
• Provide documentation that meets the current standards and policies.
• Demonstrates an ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor, manager, administrator, or delegator.